Tilapia/Jalebi Curry Cuts
A fish with rich taste and history, Egyptians considered Tilapia sign of rebirth. We won’t mind a rebirth just to experience its savory goodness all over again!
DescriptionDefine the meaning of good taste. Tilapia is a fish of the clupeoidei family and has a unique flavor that makes it well-loved worldwide. It has been served many civilizations, for thousands of years, including Egyptians who considered it a sign of rejuvenation, Romans who appreciated its firm texture and Greeks who prized its sweet meat. Now, we are redefining what good taste means with our premium and fresh Tilapia/Jalebi Curry Cuts product. Order now and get started with cooking the perfect fish curry!
*Values per 200g
- Fish bred in Grubsole-curated farms
- Stringent food-safety inspection
- Caught & cut the same day
- Artisanal butchery
- Net weight of prepped meat only
- Hygienically vacuum-packed
- Temperature controlled
- 100% Chemical Free
- Environmentally responsible fishing
- Frozen fish
- Fish older than 18 hours or more
- Mix of different species